TRUTH IS ON THE SIDE OF THE OPPRESSED.
....MALCOLM X

Number of Visitors

Follow Us On Twitter

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

What A .........



OMG! Can you believe we actually wasted our time coming to a meeting about how we are going to be fried with this new evaluation system. Everyone knows that it is all part of the show. In the end, the people that Big Shirley likes will get a good evaluation no matter how much they suck. Well I won’t use the word suck b/c Lindley has always had good teachers. Here's a situation. One of Big Erv's favs is not on her A-Game when they get evaluated. They are having a terrible instructional day. That person or persons is still going to get a good evaluation. On the other end of the spectrum, a person that she doesn’t like but is always on their A-Game is guaranteed not to get high marks. If she doesn’t like you, expect a bad eval and that’s the bottom line. On a side note……..WAY TO GO SIMMONS! She knew what she said, but she didn’t want the Big Wigs to know. Did yall see how Principal Clueless almost had a stroke when Simmons repeated the "SPECIAL PRIVIDLEDGES' that 'SOME' are going to get. LOL! Her eyes almost popped out of her head. LOL!! Way to put it out there playa. If I were you I’d be walking around the school with a bullet proof vest or some Clipboard repellant at minimum. LMAO!

1 comment:

  1. I don't agree with much on here, but I will agree with this post. It definitely was a waste of time. Just a big show. I could have read the keys and highlighted important words sitting on my couch while watching t.v. I hope this shows that jigsaw doesn't help the students fully comprehend everything they read.

    Simmons did quote her correctly.I heard her tell him that myself. She just didn't like getting put on blast in front of the people from the county office.

    ReplyDelete