TRUTH IS ON THE SIDE OF THE OPPRESSED.
....MALCOLM X

Number of Visitors

Follow Us On Twitter

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Unholy Communion


“If I don’t do nothin’ else, I’m gonna feed you”-Sandra Ervin. It sounds like she’s concerned about our nutritional needs. WRONG!!! It’s not what it seems. Make no mistake that everything that is given has strings attached. For every bite of bread, dessert, or muffin and for every sip of coffee, juice, or milk that she gives you there is a price. Sometimes you pay the price before hand and sometimes you’re going to pay the price after you get it. Either way it’s coming. She beats you down, strips you of your personal time, and works you like a slave and then offers us a peace offering in the form of a biscuit. WTF?!? Am I supposed to be happy and pacified by this? I don’t think so! How about you leave us alone and stop trying to execute all this mess you read in HOW TO BE A PRINCIPAL THAT MAKES AYP vol. 1. We can buy our own damn bread when we leave work….ON TIME!! It’s sad when a 50 year old doesn’t realize that a person can’t buy friends or loyalty. Well not from people like us anyway. Now you may get a few kissers that don’t have a life and need something on which to latch and validate their existences. That’s fine. Let them eat from the body of Satan and Drink her blood as much as they like when the Panera Bread comes.
The reference to Marie demonstrates the similarities that exist between the insensitive natures and concerns for the people that they (Marie and Big Shirley) have been appointed to serve. Historians debate on whether or not Marie Antoinette uttered the phrase, but we all have heard the “I’m gonna feed you” line. Did I mention that in the end, Marie Antoinette was beheaded?

1 comment:

  1. OMG! LOL! It is called Marie Antoinette Syndrome. I just looked this up and it is so true. I hate her beat me then feed me approach of dealing with the staff. You right Oliver. She can keep that bread.

    ReplyDelete